Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these products. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really sets us apart from the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered resources with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no more alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.